Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Wasa-Free Day!

Well it wasn't a very balanced day - a yogurt for lunch is not usually how I roll - but at least the food I ate was mostly good for me things. I had a mini success for me tonight though. I had intended to work out in the evening instead because I wanted to get some more jog/walking in as I plan on doing a 5k here in a few weeks, and then I have this other evil run coming up in July, but about half an hour after dinner I got some seriously awful cramps. I thought that was it, no gym for me, but at the last second I was like, "you know what, I can go and try at least. maybe I'll only be able to walk, and maybe I wont even be able to do that, but at least I can try." .. and I went and it SUCKED, and my cramps didn't go away, but I managed to walk for half an hour. Which exercise wise felt sub-par, but from a psychological standpoint, woot for me.  Now to keep that up.



Breakfast:  Bagel thins w/ spinach and herb egg white omelette, mushrooms, spinach, tomato, a few crumbled bacon bits and topped with shredded mozzarella. POINTS: 3.5

You may be getting sick of seeing these, but I'm still not sick of eating them!




Lunch: Greek yogurt and 1/2 a graham cracker. POINTS: 3

This is a recycled pic, because I forgot to take one, but I didn't have a banana today.



Dinner: Spaghetti bolognese with zucchini, carrot and spinach thrown into the sauce. Also chili oil and parmesan. 1.5 pieces of bread.   POINTS: 9.5

I meant to have zucchini ribbons but didn't have enough zucchini :(


Snack
: Chili lime almonds. POINTS: 4



Exercise: 35 minute walk. I had serious stomach cramps and nearly did nothing, but then figured a walk wouldn't kill me. It sort of felt like it would, but I made it through! POINTS Earned: 2

Summary:
Daily Points Allowed: 22 + 2 Exercise POINTS = 24
Daily POINTS used: 20/24
Weekly POINTS Used: 0/35
Exercise POINTS Earned: 2
Weekly Exercise: 2 days / 2 days  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know if you're out there. Type "Lurker" in the comment box anonymously if you have nothing to say, and make me smile! Smiles are the hugs you can give strangers! (Well you could hug strangers, but there's the possibility of getting arrested for assault if you try it.)