Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another Post That's A Day Late!

 Food from Monday April 18th


Breakfast:  Egg white, spinach and feta wrap w/ skinny cinnamon dolce latte from Starbucks.  POINTS: 6.5

Yay Starbucks! 
 


Snack
: chili lime almonds & hazelnut latte. POINTS: 3



Lunch: English muffin w/ ham and cheese.  POINTS: 2.5
I've been craving a muffin for like a week now. Not exactly sure why, as I hadn't had one in years.


Dinner:  2 tacos.  POINTS:  9

Finally found low cal, low carb, high fiber tortillas that don't have a weird aftertaste and are all soft and tortilla-ey like proper tortillas!




Exercise
: 30 minute jog/walk. 2.11 miles.  POINTS Earned: 2


Summary
Daily Points Allowed: 22 + 2 Exercise POINTS = 24
Daily POINTS used: 21/24
Weekly POINTS Used: 0/23.5
Remaining Weekly POINTS: 23.5
Exercise POINTS Earned: 2
Weekly Exercise: 5 days / 7 days   - It was SO hard to go to the gym tonight. I was really really really tired. BUT, I knew if I didn't somehow power through that tiredness, I'd be tired three days a week for that damn bootcamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know if you're out there. Type "Lurker" in the comment box anonymously if you have nothing to say, and make me smile! Smiles are the hugs you can give strangers! (Well you could hug strangers, but there's the possibility of getting arrested for assault if you try it.)