Friday, April 15, 2011

Shush. I'm thinking about lasagne, garlic bread and salad.

Ugghhhhh I just want a day that isn't packed full of crap that has to be done!!! (yeah i know.. me and half the world.. ;) )


Breakfast:  Bagel thins w/ spinach and herb egg white omelette, mushrooms, spinach, tomato, and topped with shredded mozzarella. POINTS: 3



Snack: chili lime almonds. POINTS: 2




Lunch: Greek yogurt,1/2 a graham cracker & 1 banana. POINTS: 4

I seriously love this.



Dinner: Herb & Cream Cheese pretzel from work and an iced chai latte.   POINTS: 10.5

Was at work and had too hectic a day to prepare anything to bring. I'm sooo hungry right now!


Bits & Pieces: Taste of the munchkins strawberry cremekula. POINTS: 1

I didn't take this pic, but the drink on the right is a strawberry cremekula.



Exercise: None. Grrr. POINTS Earned: 0

Summary:
Daily Points Allowed: 22
Daily POINTS used: 20.5/22
Weekly POINTS Used: 0/35
Exercise POINTS Earned: 0
Weekly Exercise: 2 days / 3 days  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know if you're out there. Type "Lurker" in the comment box anonymously if you have nothing to say, and make me smile! Smiles are the hugs you can give strangers! (Well you could hug strangers, but there's the possibility of getting arrested for assault if you try it.)