Thursday, May 3, 2012

weigh-in & wednesday



I jinxed myself by being all happy the other day apparently .. the last two days have just been bloody dreadful. As in not-sure-I'm-making-the-right-decisions-and-I-think-I've-messed-up-my-life dreadful. With a bit of some people being mean and me crying and missing my home and family and feeling like a crummy parent and ugh. All of that. However - I haven't screwed everything up completely. I've been over points the last two days, which isn't great, but it's also due largely to the drink I had yesterday, and the drink I had tonight - what evil diet god made alcohol soooo high in points? Hmm? hmm? Uncool, diet god, uncool. 

Yesterday was weigh-in day.. and I was down 1.8 pounds! Was I hoping it would be more? Yes, of course I was.. but I'll take it. I have noticed a sneaky trend with myself when it comes to losing weight.. I go down a bit, up a bit, down a bit, up a bit and it feels like I'm never getting anywhere, but when I look back over say a two month period, I actually usually get okay results. I just need to try to remember that is the problem! ;) 

So eating for the last two days: 

Tuesday

Breakfast: 
EAS Shake = 3 Points

I'm really getting sick of this picture..


 Lunch: 
Cup of chili from work + 2 saltines  = 5 Points

Ok, this chili is actually really good. Also, it's the quickest and lowest point option there is when I don't bring something from home and my work is always freezing. I literally keep a blanket in my office.


 Dinner: 
Lean Cuisine Steak tips & portobello served over a small baked potato = 7 Points


That lean cuisine meal is my "go-to" frozen meal. Super low in calories and actually tastes alright for frozen crap. (it doesn't come with the potato.. I add that to the meal)

 Snack: 
Wasa crackers, cheese, & a small tomato = 10 Points 

Ah cheese & crackers. My nemesis. 

Bits & Pieces: 
Milk for my coffee = 2 Points 
Glass of wine = 3 Points 


 Daily Summary: 
(Note: My daily allowed points changed due to the weight loss. I now get 26 points per day instead of 27. The 49 Weekly points are the same though)
Points Used: 26/26 + 4 Weekly Points = 30 Points
Weekly Points Used: 4/49
Weekly Points Remaining: 45/49
Exercise: 0 days / 1 day 
Sanity Level: 1/5




Wednesday


Breakfast: 
EAS Shake = 3 Points

(For same generic picture that I use everytime, see above) 

Lunch: 
Noodles & Company small bangkok curry = 6 Points



Eh, meh.

 

Dinner: 
Honey mustard chicken, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, spinach served over whole wheat linguine = 12 Points
This was supposed to be less points, but I ran into two problems - it was the first time making it, and the recipe I used (Rachel Ray) needed tweaking, and the tweaks added calories (I had to add honey & agave nectar, as well as a bit of flour) and the other problem was that we served it with pasta. I do so love my pasta. *sigh*

  


 Bits & Pieces: 
Milk for my coffee = 2 Points 
1 Vodka w/ cranberry juice = 7 Points (right? wth! screw juice.. ;) )

I could have posted a picture of milk I guess..


Daily Summary: 
Points Used: 26/26 + 4 Weekly Points = 30 Points total
Weekly Points Used: 4/45
Weekly Points Remaining: 41/49
Exercise 0 days / 2 days 
Sanity Level 1.5/5 


And now we're caught up - I feel a bit lousy about how badly I've done the last two days, but I am trying to just ignore it and continue on etc etc. I have a huge weekend coming up and I anticipate going over my points, but I still think I can make the best choices possible and at least not go over by much - if it comes to that. 

And I have a 7am start tomorrow, which means getting up at 5:30, so this is it kittens.. night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know if you're out there. Type "Lurker" in the comment box anonymously if you have nothing to say, and make me smile! Smiles are the hugs you can give strangers! (Well you could hug strangers, but there's the possibility of getting arrested for assault if you try it.)