Wednesday, May 16, 2012

3rd weigh in & wednesday




I have no idea how, I can only assume that my being run off of my feet has helped, but I actually lost instead of gained! I was down by 2.4 lb's for the week, and pretty over the moon about it - all things considered! Also, it's hard not to be happy right at this second because I just submitted my last assignment for this school year and I am SO looking forward to nearly three months of nights and weekends where I don't have to worry about anything other than everything else!

So anyway, here's the eating. 

Tuesday

Breakfast: EAS Shake = 3 Points 

my mission for the summer is to get different pics of these damn shakes. I know.. I set myself lofty goals. 
 
 Lunch: 1/2 roasted tomato caprese s/w & a cup of chili = 11 Points

Maybe I'll even find time at night now to make lunches the night before like one of those organized people!!! (Note: this is highly unlikely. my organizational skills are somewhat..lacking)

 Dinner: Baked chicken w/ sauce & a little mozzarella, homemade pasta salad, broccoli, salad w/ cucumbers, goats cheese, tomato & balsamic vinigiarette = 12 Points


Hubby made it all apart from the salad. I've taught him well.

 Bits & Pieces: Milk for my coffee = 2 Points

Daily Summary: 
Total Points Used:  26/26 + 2 Weekly Points for a total of 28 Points
Weekly Points Used: 2/49
Weekly Points Remaining: 47
Exercise: 0 days / 1 day



 Wednesday


 Breakfast: None

 Lunch: tuna salad made w/ spring greens, tomato, onion, chili flakes, olive oil & balsamic & 3 Wasa crackers = 6 Points


Perfect tuna salad!
 Snack: Wasa crackers w/ cheese = 9 Points (This was actually two different snacks throughout my day - and no pic - was in a rush!)




Dinner: Lean Cuisine Steak tips Portobello, carrots, served over a tiny baked potato = 8 Points

This is another handy go-to meal that is alright in a rush - the hubby and kid had Chipotle. 

Daily Summary
 Total Points Used: 25/26
Weekly Points Used: 0/47
Weekly Points Remaining: 47/49
Exercise: 0 days / 2 days 



And I'm even finished with my posting earlier than usual! 

Night snugglepups





No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know if you're out there. Type "Lurker" in the comment box anonymously if you have nothing to say, and make me smile! Smiles are the hugs you can give strangers! (Well you could hug strangers, but there's the possibility of getting arrested for assault if you try it.)