Friday, May 11, 2012

goodnight world

Today was a day. I don't think I have much more than that in me right now, so I shall just post my food intake and get my sleepy self into bed!


Breakfast: 1 banana = 0 Points




Lunch: 1/2 roasted tomato caprese sandwich & a cup of chili = 11 Points




  Dinner: s/w on whole wheat sliced bread, with a slice of ham, a slice of ultra thin swiss & spring mix lettuce, and a salad with goats cheese, tomato, cucumber, spring mix & balsamic viniagarette = 7 Points







 Snack: 4 Strawberries = 0 Points





Bits & Pieces: Milk for my coffee = 2 Points



Daily Summary
Points Used: 20/26
Weekly Points Used: 0/49
Weekly Points Remaining: 49
Exercise: 0 days / 3 days


ZZZzzzzzzzzzz... (...sleeping z's, not bumble bee z's...)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know if you're out there. Type "Lurker" in the comment box anonymously if you have nothing to say, and make me smile! Smiles are the hugs you can give strangers! (Well you could hug strangers, but there's the possibility of getting arrested for assault if you try it.)