Thursday, May 10, 2012

2nd weigh-in & wednesday


Busy, busy the last two days, but stayed on points so yay! Also, Tuesday was weigh-in day and I lost 1.2 lbs! Considering that I, uh, strayed somewhat on the weekend, I was steeling myself for a gain of some sort, but I didn't so I'm super happy about that! This weekend I have to try much harder to make sure that my weekend lasts 1 day, not the four it seemed to last week! I am going to an all day concert where drinking will happen, and where you can't leave once you've entered, and the food offerings are extremely limited, so I anticipate using a bunch of points, but if I can keep the really bad stuff limited to that day, then I have a shot of getting through the weekend without completely ruining my efforts.

  Tuesday



Breakfast: None




Lunch: 1/2 Roasted tomato caprese sandwich & a cup of chili = 11 Points

 


Dinner: Tortilla crusted tilapia, steamed broccoli, steamed asparagus w/ garlic, bacon bits & parmesan asagio = 9 Points


  

 Bits & Pieces: Milk for Coffee = 3 Points

Daily Summary
Points Used: 23/26
Weekly Points Used: 0/49
Weekly Points Remaining: 49 
Exercise: 0 days / 1 day



 Wednesday

Breakfast: EAS Shake = 3 Points

 


Lunch: NO PICTURE (I was at a business meeting where we all had lunch together and it would have been just plain weird if I started taking pictures of my food) 
The food was self serve sandwiches that we could make ourselves, soup, some different salads, and cheesecake - I had 1 piece of multigrain bread, a slice of ham, a slice of cheese, tomato, lettuce, and a spring greens salad with goats cheese and a little balsamic viniagrette = 6 Points



Snack: 2 Wasa crackers, cheddar cheese, 1 LC cheese wedge, pickles = 5 Points


They now sell "ultra-thin" sliced cheddar. This made me happy.



  Dinner: Husband made amazing pulled pork, and I made a salad with spring greens, cucumber, tomato, goats cheese & balsamic viniagrette = 7 Points



 Bits & Pieces: Milk for my coffee = 3 Points
 2 Saltine crackers = 1 Point



Daily Summary
Points Used: 25/26
Weekly Points Used 0/49
Weekly Points Remaining: 49
Exercise: 0 days / 2 days

 And that's that for the last couple of days! I am down to exactly 1 week left until school is done for me for this school year, so wish me luck on all my finals! 


Night munchkins!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know if you're out there. Type "Lurker" in the comment box anonymously if you have nothing to say, and make me smile! Smiles are the hugs you can give strangers! (Well you could hug strangers, but there's the possibility of getting arrested for assault if you try it.)