Friday, May 18, 2012

thursday

No time to write, must do nails and hair and get clothes ready for work in the morning! 

 Here's the eating! 

Breakfast: None

Lunch: 1/2 Roasted tomato caprese s/w & a cup of chili = 11 Points 




Snack: 1 banana & 3 strawberries = 0 Points


 Dinner: 3 bites of steak, asparagus w/ asagio, garlic & a sprinkle of bacon bits, steamed broccoli, salad made with spring greens, tomato, goats cheese & balsamic viniagerette = 6 Points


I'm super fussy about my steak and this was a little chewy for my liking so I gave it to the kid after a couple of bites.

I missed my cucumber in this salad!




Bits & Pieces: milk for my coffee = 2 Points
a bite of a rabbits ear = 2 Points

I hate ate peter rabbit 




Daily Summary
Total Points Used: 21/26
Weekly Points Used: 0/47
Weekly Points Remaining: 47/49
Exercise: 0 days / 3 days 


 And that's that.. 'Night sugarplums!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know if you're out there. Type "Lurker" in the comment box anonymously if you have nothing to say, and make me smile! Smiles are the hugs you can give strangers! (Well you could hug strangers, but there's the possibility of getting arrested for assault if you try it.)