Monday, April 30, 2012

The Weekend. (dun-dun-duunnnn!!!!)



Actually, the weekend wasn't too bad for me! I got a ton done that I have been meaning to get done around the house, I finally got some much needed sleep in and I spent some quality time with the family - all while not completely screwing up my eating. Which for me, on the weekend, is great.
Can't complain about any of that at all. 

So, here's the eating.

Saturday

Breakfast: None

Lunch:
Roll w/ provolone, spinach, basil pesto, lettuce, tomato, & jalapeƱo = 8 Points 





 


Snack:

2 Wasa crackers w/ hot cheddar & tomato = 5 Points
 
 


Dinner:

Pulled pork, whole wheat small burger bun, home made coleslaw & bbq sauce = 8 Points 


The husbands creation..damn that boy can cook.

 Alcohol:

White wine & a Jagerbomb = 27 Points

The fact that I got this at a bowling alley just blows my mind. Oh America. You and I were meant to be.


Saturday Summary
Daily Points Used: 27/27 + 21 Weekly Points 
Total Points Used: 48
Weekly Points Remaining: 28
Exercise: 0 days / 5 days 
 


 Sunday

Breakfast: 
Toasted sandwich w/ sundried tomato pesto, baby spinach, onion & plastic cheese = 6 Points


 



 Lunch: 
Lean Cuisine meal = 7 Points


This was okay for a frozen meal I guess



  Dinner: 
Lentil soup w/ 2 slices bread = 11 Points


I loovveee lentil soup.




 Snack: 
Strawberries, pear, pineapple & banana = 1 Point


 



 Snack: 
Granola thin = 2 Points
These are absolutely delicious.


 Sunday Summary
Daily Points Used: 27/27
Weekly Points Used: 0/28
Exercise: 0 days / 6 days 



And that is that, and now it's REAAALLLY late, and I have to go to sleep. Night munchkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know if you're out there. Type "Lurker" in the comment box anonymously if you have nothing to say, and make me smile! Smiles are the hugs you can give strangers! (Well you could hug strangers, but there's the possibility of getting arrested for assault if you try it.)