Friday, April 27, 2012

Thursday.

School and work took all of my mental energy so here's what I ate today.


Breakfast:
None = 0 Points

Snack: 
Oikos Greek yogurt + strawberries = 3 Points 




Lunch:
Roll w/ basil pesto, provolone, shaved chicken breast, tomato, spinach, red onion, jalapeno & romaine. = 8 Points 



Dinner: 
Evil Pasta Bake = 13 Points

I should never have taught the husband how to make good pasta.


Bits & Pieces:
Milk for my iced coffee = 3 Points 





Summary
Daily Points Used: 27/27
Weekly Points Used: 0/49
Exercise Points: 0
Exercise: 0 days / 3 days 
Sanity Level 3/5




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know if you're out there. Type "Lurker" in the comment box anonymously if you have nothing to say, and make me smile! Smiles are the hugs you can give strangers! (Well you could hug strangers, but there's the possibility of getting arrested for assault if you try it.)